Teton Stage Lines offers a wide range of Motor Coach & School bus services for Eastern Idaho, Jackson WY. & NOW SALT LAKE AREA! Let us be your next choice in transportation. Whether it's for a small or large groups, just remember Teton Stage Lines is East Idaho's Oldest AND Safest Transportation Company Since 1974 WE ARE THE PREFERRED CARRIER FOR THE Department Of Defense!
Here are some Green Facts about Teton Stage Lines
- Teton Stage Lines buses are the most energy-efficient mode of transportation…twice as fuel-efficient as Amtrak and other train services…three times as efficient as automobiles…and four times as efficient as commercial aviation.
- All Teton Stage Lines vehicles operate using Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) and/or 10% Ethanol fuel making Teton Stage Lines buses a huge part of America’s energy solution.
- All Teton Stage Lines of our new buses we purchased with state-of-the-art emissions-lowering technology to reduce polluting particulate emissions by 90%.
- Our maintenance facilities use high-energy efficient fluorescent bulbs and or LED.
- Most of Teton Stage Lines coaches and School buses use a unique Global Positioning System ( GPS), which enables us to control/eliminate unnecessary idling with idle timmers. GPS allows us to monitor speed and braking patterns, thereby saving 5% on tire wear and saving 8% in fuel economy.
- Each Teton Stage Lines motorcoach and School buses can replace 55 autos from the highway… saving fuel, cutting emissions and reducing congestion.
- Teton Stage Lines motorcoaches currently provide 184 passenger miles per gallon (MPG)… more than double the second most fuel-efficient transportation alternative.
- Teton Stage Lines motorcoaches and School buses produce carbon emissions of only 56 grams per passenger, compared to 371 grams for a passenger car.
- Teton Stage Lines motorcoaches and School buses use 946 BTUs per passenger mile compared to 3,890 for planes and 2,134 for trains.
- Some of Teton Stage Lines motorcoaches and School buses emit the least amount of carbon dioxide (CO2) per passenger than any other transportation vehicle. CO2 emissions are reduced by an average of 85% per passenger mile for every person who chooses to travel on a Teton Stage Lines coach vs. driving alone.